Tuesday 1 April 2014

Expression sheet

For the expressions for my character 'Dizzy' I have created 5 main expressions in which i will use for my tv series. Dizzy will be a character which is very over-eggsadurated. Sad- For this expression i have filled her eyes up with a tear line which gives the impression that Dizzy is 'welling up' I have also made a thin line which curves down with a bottom lip which gives a sad expression. Also i have moved her bow down so it almost sinks into her eyes which shows that metaphorically she is feeling 'down. Scared- for this expression which is located at the bottom I have enlarged her eyes which gives the impression that she is shocked, i have also enlarged her nose which shows that in real life that her nostrils are flared. I also have literally turned her mouth upside down to make it look like she's shouting. Shocked- for this expression i have put a dot for her mouth, made her cheek colour smaller and made her eyes skinnier making it look like all her facial features are distorted. Angry- located at the top left i have squinted her eyes, made her eyebrows curve to frame her eyes and exaggerate the anger. I have also created my own mouth just by using the brush tools on photo shop to make her look like she's gritting her teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment