Friday 25 April 2014

Things that have helped me along development


All these different shows and characters have helped me create my character and ideas for the tv programme that i will hopefully, successfully make. Peppa pig: This programme has helped me to discover my target audience and the genre of the tv programme (educational but fun for kids) Harry Potter: I have literally used this purely to pick up the vocabulary and voice acting i would like for my finished performance. South park: This has helped me design my character using large circular shapes and keeping the character extremely simple. It has also helped me create an idea of how i will film my program (stop motion) Rugrats: Helped me give an idea of a walking, talking, highly educated baby which learns lessons throughout everyday life by making mistakes and learning from them. Phineus and Ferb: Colours and simplicity has help me build an idea to what kids would like in the current time eara. Arthur: giving typical everyday sinarios and finding a way around them.




No comments:

Post a Comment