Tuesday 4 March 2014

Rotoscoping

For this piece I only used 3 frames to create a girl (Annushka Sims) smoking. I did this by carefully choosing 3 frames from my footage where the smoke clearly moves into a larger bubble. I drew over this in photo shop using block colours and carefully making sure that every last detail was included so that the gift could portray a more realistic look with an element of impossible by using the different coloured bubbles within the smoke. I made eat frame 1/4 of a second long so that each farm flows fluently to the next. Although each frame is completely unique in its own way and contains different colours, just as long as the basic shape is maintained the rotoscoping works well in the gift. I personally like this piece which I have created because it is unusual and looks very effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment