Thursday 30 April 2015

Episode structure

Usually childrens Tv programmes are due to start after kids finished school and has up to 12 series. Each episode lasts at about 5-15 minutes long so that the children don't get bored. this tactic also encourages the child to continue watching more episodes and creates a routine. I think that my Tv programme will start at 5pm and finish at 5.05pm including advertisment breaks. I want to make the episode so short that the episodes are more of a lesson to children than an enjoyment. I want to make the episode extremely fun for children but have more of an outcome than just enjoyment. Alot of the time in present day parens let their children watch TV as a treat. I want children to watch it as if it was compolsery so not only do the children enjoy the episodes but also the parents think that ts very beneficial for their children.

No comments:

Post a Comment